Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mancat Magazine centerfold shot


Here I am in all my tummy nakedness. Boy, it sure does feel good to get that tube sock off!!! I was a very good girl at the V-E-T yesterday. For once it wasn't a scary ordeal! And it only took Mom two times to get me in the PTU. The first time I slipped my silky furs through her fingers and escaped but she enticed me back with treats. Fall for it every time! She's getting pretty good at getting me in there! Think I heard somewhere that she has a PhD in cat management.

9 comments:

  1. You look so much more comfie with no stitches and sock. You gots a really cute tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things went so well and you look like you are in excellent shape again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great without your sock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laila, you sure have a cute tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look great~!!!
    tummy nakedness is also cute, I am glad you are doing well~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, doesn't it feel good to be free of your stitches and undergarments?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fetching, Laila dear. We're so glad your ordeal is over and you'll be back to your normal self in no time.

    Tipper & Misty

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!