Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Good work Cousin Bailey!!!

Dead mouse.

Bailey, the great Mouse Hunter.


My niece, Katie, IM'd me this morning and here is a condensed version about the pictures above. "Bailey killed a mouse. Bailey wouldnt sit for the picture but I took a picture of the mouse. I saw it bolt last night and I freaked. Wouldn't even get off the couch. She had him pretty cornered last night. Came down this morning and she was sitting on the stairs. She ran ahead of me and at the bottom of the stairs there was a little dead mouse. I gave her treats. I wonder if she was trying to bring it up stairs or she killed it right there. She is really proud of herself. The last time we had a mouse she just stared at it."
Good work Bailey!!! This is also the little kitty who literally stole a piece of ham out of my mouth and wouldn't give it back! Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go cousin Bailey! I can tell by the photo that she is very proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Bailey! You are an excellent mouser.

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!