Monday, October 29, 2007

Sorry, no picture today :(

Blogger was having issues this morning with the picture uploading. I am feeling more and more like myself. In fact this morning Mom discovered I'd somehow untied the little bow on my bonnet (hehehe!) but she retied it again! boohoohoo! Darn! I thought I could get that one past her. She's always one step ahead of me. She did abandon us yesterday for about 8 hours while she went into the big city. At least she was home all day with us Saturday keeping a close eye on me.

2 comments:

  1. I sure am glad you are feeling better. Sorry you have to wear that big hat, since it is not nearly as fashionable as your cute pink hat. I think it would be best if you leave your stitches alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better. That big hat Is awful big for a little cat...

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!