Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am very thankful I found my way back home after Mom let me explore the hallway and see the outside world from the back of our building.





Mom: Here Lilly, see, this is the view from the back of the building that you never get to see.
Lilly: WOW! It looks like we live in a big city and not the suburbs




Mom: Okay, Lilly, time to go back inside our house.
Lilly: MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!
Mom: No, Lilly, honey, that's not our door. That's Carey's door and he's not home.
Lilly: MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!
Mom: Silly girl! No, this way sweetie. This is where we live
Lilly MEOW! MEOW!! MEOW!

Mom finally had to pick me up and carry me to our door. Home sweet home!

9 comments:

  1. That sure is a tall building, Lilly! We're glad you had such a nice adventure and made it home safe & sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I got very confused too when Momma lived in a condo and tried to go to someone else's door. They all look alike!

    Gemini

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world is a lot bigger than I ever realized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilly

    That looked like a marvelous adventure.

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how exciting! I love to explore new places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool adventure! It's too bad that Carey wasn't home - I'm sure he would've loved a visit from you. :)

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been in the hallway. I always look out the door, but then I get scairt and come back inside. You are a brave girl kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great adventure Lilly! Sniffing around in such a big building must be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!