Saturday, April 5, 2008

The case of the missing furminator

For days now we have been helping Mom try to find our furminator. It is just nowhere to be found. We think the furminator burglar came in when we were sleeping and stole it! Well, Mom went to Petsmart yesterday and bought a new one. A new state of the art one and boy, do we luvs it! When I see it I fall over and beg for her to furminate my furs. Lilly will wake up out of a sound sleep and beg for furminating. Furminators have really improved over the last 20 years!

10 comments:

  1. I gots a Zoom Groom I luv, but I wants a furminator.
    You know what the beans say, tho, now that they replaced it, the old one will turn up!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I wonder if a cat burglar stole the furminator?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I kind of want to be furminated. But I do no think I have enough furs. Rats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have never used a furminator before but it sure does sound nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haf never been furminated, but we haf a Zoom Groom which we love. Maybe mum will get us a Furminator furr our purrfday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Zoom Groom gal, but I'm sure the furmating feels good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee, maybe it had an expurration date and it just went..POOF!!! Tee Hee, Tang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadie gets furry possesive of da furminator...it's hers and only hers! I think if a burgler tried to steal it she would shred dem wif her long sharp claws.

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!