Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Our hearts are breaking





Our good friend, Liz, from Goofy Kitties just emailed me some very sad news about her Orion. He is the daddy of all the kittens that are so famous on her website.

From Liz:
"My Orion passed away yesterday. He's been gone for a couple days but we didn't worry, he had a habit of wandering. He wandered into a non cat lovers yard and they shot him. he limped home yesterday but he just had too many wounds, and passed away before we could get him to the vets.. My heart is breaking!"

Please keep Liz and her family in your prayers and thoughts as they try to cope with this loss. We will be lighting a special candle for dear Orion tonight and the rest of the week to help guide him on his journey over the Bridge.

1 comment:

  1. I read about this on CoocCyberCats. I'm so sorry. It's a very cruel world for the outside kitties. Peggy, I was wondering where their website was.

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!