Monday, February 19, 2018

Mancat Monday


We had a mini family reunion at our house Friday night (Mom's niece from Portland was in town for the weekend and spent the night with us) and there was a very comfy coat on the table so I just had to check it out and see what was underneath it.  Well, I sort of got lost and then trapped in the sleeve and couldn't get out.  But with the help of everyone, I was finally able to escape.

 And here I am laying on that coat.  It was so comfy cushy!

One of my aunties made a banana cake so here I am keeping guard over it.  I did get in a few licks of the delicious frosting.

Needless to say, I was the entertainment for the evening!

13 comments:

  1. Minchie, you getting caught made us laugh! But we're glad you escaped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sure glad you are sleeve free Minchie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minchie, how nice of you to entertain everyone. Glad you got some frosting for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Minchie, you poor sweetie! Those mews sounded so pathetic...lol. We're glad you escaped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did that coat get an epidural, Minchie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How in the world did you get in that sleeve in the first place? Glad you got out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Minchie, so glad you got out of that sleeve. Bet it was nice and warm in there though. You all have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Minchie, you were silly getting stuck in the sleeve. You look much more comfy laying on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was too funny Minchie. Do you feel like you just came out of your mama cat again?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was one tight sleeve you were in, a purrito for sure. Glad you got out and that they didn't try to shove a pill down your throat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nothin' says love like a little cat fur with banana cake!! MOL!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  12. Minchie...I enjoyed seeing this Minchie birth! And you actually got some licks of frosting along with the fun of napping on the jacket and traveling through the sleeve. I wish I had been there to "help" you with the banana cake. Oh that sounds SO good! I know Mom wishes she knew how your Aunty made it. XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!