Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Mom has the big grin on her face because my bun and creatnine levels are (drum roll please) BACK TO NORMAL! Everyone at the V-E-T was shocked and very happy! I still have to do daily fluids and will be tested again in two weeks then if everything is still normal, I only needs fluids three times a week. One fluid bag has vitamin B in it so we'll see how I handle that. Mom has to keep a sack over the bag cause the vitamin B can't be exposed to light. I am feeling so much better and doing things I haven't done in a long time. This ol' gal isn't ready to hang it up yet!

17 comments:

  1. Hey Lilly ! Congratulations girl !Hopefully your 'levels' will stay this way and the fluids can go down to 3 times a week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly I think I see a smile on your face too...
    ear to ear grins!
    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! That is fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for Lilly! Such great news, we can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great news, Lilly! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe a daily "McFlurry" would be just what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with Lily!We have four cats and foster a couple more. I love cats too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is wonderful news!!!!!

    What is this McFlurry business? I feel I am missing out being out here in the woods. Nothing ever makes it home from "city fast food joints". ::sigh::

    ~Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful news, Lilly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's wonderful! What great news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya! We are so happy to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what great news, Lilly! Congratulations! Now let's party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!
    That is the best news a Mommy can get!
    Here's a hug for you and your whole family!
    (((((HUGS!!!)))))

    ReplyDelete
  14. ALRIGHT LILLY! We are so happy you are feelin' better...keep up the good work! =^Y^=Ty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, congrats on a good Vet visit! yeah!!

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!