Friday, April 20, 2018

Flashback Friday

Today's is from February 2009
FRIDAY FRIENDS

Here I am keeping Angel's blankie nice and warm for him.


Here we are having a Mancat pow-wow.

Watch out, Laila is heading this way.


Don't worry, Angel, I'll protect you from my vishus sister.

Angel is giving Laila his best laser eyes showing her he's not afraid of her. I'm keeping her at bay and trying to get her to stop the hissing. I really think she's just jealous that Angel is taking away my time with her. She's very possessive of me. Girls!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good boy Minchhie, for protecting your sister. You all have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot of soap opera drama I see there in the past. We at the Cafe prefer not to dredge it up again. Too many missing friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel was a handsome mancat, may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that Angel and you were pals, Minchie.

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!