Thursday, March 3, 2011

Treats in toys!

Now, what is this strange looking egg shaped thing? We think we can smell treats inside it.

Here, Laila, let me give it a whap to see what happens.

OMC! A treat flew out of that little hole!

Note from Mom
:
Minchie learned very quickly how to maneuver the egg so the treats come flying out. Laila just doesn't get it, so she relies on him to do all the hard work. It will keep him very busy for quite awhile and he doesn't stop until they are all gone. He has great eye and paw coordination and it's so much fun to watch him in action.

15 comments:

  1. That looks pretty cool! We think the mom should get at least a dozen for us, filled up every day when she leaves for work! Heh heh! That would keep us out of trouble and happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! We've never seen a treat egg before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get one of those so my floofy purr gang gets a work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one of those at Christmas but am not as good as you at getting the treats out. I look at mum to help.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laila, you are so smart - getting Minchie to do all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Toy ! made you drooling and having fun in the same time : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that looks like a great idea!

    purrin
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A toy and treats combined has to be good. Laila, you are smart to get Minchie to do all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! I would love to get treats for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like Minchie is having lots of fun playing with that cool toy...or is it a treat??...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have heard about those, but mum hasn't ever bought one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, that's what we're talking 'bout! We'll have mama put that on her list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMC! My handsome turkish prince you has mastered dat egg to gets your treats. Me purrrsonally...I just don't has da patience as momma has tried similar toys like dat in da past wif me. Hey us turks are furry smart but I know momma will just gives me treats when I want dem MOL

    *SMOOCH*

    Your loving turkish princess,
    Baby Patches

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!