We are going to be hibernating the next few days as below zero wind chills come to town tomorrow. Doubt if anyone will want to brave the Chicago weather to join us on our cat tree.
Yesterday when Mom took Minchie to the vet for a noon appointment, they were waiting for an emergency to come in. A dog got hit by a car. Told them we would reschedule so Dr. Mindy could attend to the badly hurt dog. The owners had just adopted her on Monday and not sure how she got loose. Brought her in on a stretcher covered with blankets and was alert. Poor girl, we hope she makes it. Keeping her and her family in our prayers. We rescheduled for Monday so we'll find out then.