Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where you work meme

We have seen this "where you work meme" on a few blogs and thought it would be fun for mom to help us with it. As much as we don't like her to be away from us we are thankful she goes here to bring home the green papers that keep us in the style of luxury we demand.


The door to mom's "home away from home".

This is her pretty oak desk.

Behind her is her puter. Are you starting to see all the cat stuffs?


On the other side of mom's desk. The drawings on the wall of of cats were done by some of her co-worker's kids many, many years ago that she wouldn't part with.

7 comments:

  1. How nice that your mummy can decorate her office with so many puddy tat fings. My miewmie wasn't allowed to do that. It was all serwious stuff !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mommy's office is MUCH neater than my mommy's! I love all of the kitty stuff she has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tybalt. Your mom's office is much neater than my mom's. The first thing I saw was the tape roller to remove cat fur from clothes! Mom says she needs to buy stock in these things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy laughed at the lint roller - she has one at her desk too!
    (and lots of cat stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice office your Mom has :) I like the cat crafts too ;)
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum is jelous, your mum has a real office to herself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mommie is jealous of you, too. She says she works in a cubefarm. That sounds like fun to me! I love my cubes.

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!