Saturday, May 3, 2008

The story behind the cat tree pictures

Moki asked what the history was behind yesterday's picture. Well, here it is.

Laila: Hey! I was here first!
Lilly: Hey, brat, what are you doing up here on MY tree!

Laila reacts by immediately sticking her tongue out at Lilly. As you can see, Lilly is none too happy.

Laila: Oh no! She's touching me and gonna kill me! Help Mom!

Lilly: Now, where do you think you're going darling sister?


Lilly: Hisssssssssssssss!
Mom: LILLY! STOP IT!

Lilly: I didn't do anything!

Laila: WOW! Mom sure can scream LOUD!


7 comments:

  1. It's always a good idea to listen to Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha!! That is cute!! Mom usually yells at everycat involved ;)
    Tillie & Georgia do not get along very well ,heehee
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting up the whole story! :) I am also a screamer when it comes to cat fights ;) But most of the times I just have to look at them and they'll be silent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so funny to see the series of events that led up to that photo. I think I understand Laila's wide-eyed look now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that the fight was averted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I thought that you had just found them there sitting peacefully together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so very, very cute. Yes, moms are always good for breaking up kitty fights. So dat's why you gotta do it when the moms aren't lookin.

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!