Saturday, May 10, 2008

Meme time

I got tagged by Kilroy the Love Beastie and Chance Bond for the 7 things about me meme.



The rules are as follows:The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? – I wasn't born yet.
2.What are the 5 things on my to do list for today – eat, nap, take care of Lilly, snuggle with Mom and be cute.
3. Snacks I enjoy – temptations, string cheese, chicken, ice cream
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire – give it all away to cat shelters
5. Three of my bad habits – I'm too young to have any...yet!
6. Five places I have lived – in the clouds waiting for my turn to be borned, in my catmom's belleh, on the street, at my foster mom's house and here with my furever Mom!
7. Five jobs I have had – Clown. Keep house free of bugs. Keep scairty leaves from coming into the house. Keeping kitchen floor free of crumbs. Official reminder of treat time. Whiney baby. Bratty sister.

4 comments:

  1. You have scairty leaves? Ours come in on Grayson's velcro furs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers to your meme :)
    I think it's a good thing to be cute :) That would be on my list too heehee
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very good list of things to do today!

    I like your new header. Did I just notice that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clown is a very fun and important job!

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!