Thursday, December 13, 2007

No greater love

I have such a wonderful Mom! She loves me so much that she is taking the monster down starting tonight after dinner and putting it back in it's cage so that I can come back out into the rest of our condo. It's just been tearing her apart that I don't join her and Lilly in the living room and she's noticed I'm so sad I can't join them. She wanted to take the day off work today to do it, but realized the people at work would really think she's a crazy cat lady! She said she's enjoyed the monster enough, and I truly don't understand that! I'm way more important to her! I love you Mom!

7 comments:

  1. That isn't a monster! It's a tree and you're supposed to climb it. it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she can get a little tiny monster next year so that she can keep it up and then you won't be so afraid and get a little bigger each year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is just the sweetest thing I have ever heard. Maybe you can try again next year, when you are a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom so so sweet and loving to you. Not many beans would take down their tree before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Laila, you're mom is making such a sacrifice just so your little kitty heart can be happy. I'm so sorry that you never got used to the monster. Maybe Daisy's right that next year will be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Your mom is so sweet! Momma giggled when she read about your mom thinking about taking the day off to take care of the monster for you. She would've thought the same thing. hee hee

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is one awesome lady. She can just be like me and not decorate. Maybe next year you won't think it's such a scary monster.

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!