Friday, July 13, 2007

Eric Clapton wrote this song just for me

Layla
What'll you do when you get lonely
And nobody's waiting by your side?
You've been running and hiding much too long.
You know it's just your foolish pride.
Layla, you've got me on my knees.
Layla, I'm begging, darling please.
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.
I tried to give you consolation
When your old man had let you down.
Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
Turned my whole world upside down.
Let's make the best of the situation
Before I finally go insane.
Please don't say we'll never find a way
And tell me all my love's in vain.


Kind of sums up what I've been going through. Hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. LOL One last time Peggy...How affectionate she is has little to do with how much she loves you. Some cats just figure it's harder to enforce their discipline if they let you get too familiar. You're simply being trained. John

    ReplyDelete

Meow at us!